Mnemonic for Middle Egyptian Alphabet

The vulture from the reed leaf flew
And landed on the reed leaf two
The arm which reached the quail chick's foot
Then reached a stool and on it put
A horned viper!
The owl above the water swooped
It's mouth as an enclosure drooped
And dropped the rope - a big descenta!
Upon the floating there placenta.
Animal bellies and bolts of doors
And folded cloth may be in stores
But pools and hills and basket lands
Are seldom far from old jar-stands.
A loaf of bread is not a hobble
A hand can't make a cobra bobble!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Good Morning

Well, I didn't make it through Blogathon 2009. In fact, I only lasted 11 hours. But that is still quite a long time for me to be sitting and typing so I am proud of that achievement. I want to thank my friend Che who helped me through it and the mentors from Blogathon.

My blog has been removed from the main site because I failed to post all night but I just might continue this blog on my own. It was designed specifically for Blogathon 2009 but I think it has a lot of good information on it.

Congratulations to all those who made it through the entire 24 hours!

No comments: